Crisfield, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Crisfield Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Crisfield
- The estimated average credit card debt for Crisfield residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Crisfield Credit Card Calculator
Crisfield Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Crisfield
- Residents of Crisfield, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Crisfield, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Crisfield cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Crisfield 
- Crisfield (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Crisfield, MD
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 21817, MD. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Oct 26, 2013||21817||Unsolicited issuance of credit card||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Crisfield
Banks in or near Crisfield, MD
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Crisfield produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Crisfield, MD
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Crisfield produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Crisfield, MD
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Crisfield produced no matches.
Crisfield, MD Household Income Statistics
Income: Crisfield vs. Maryland
Median household income in Crisfield ($35,409) is approximately 55 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($77,924). 
Crisfield, MD Income Breakdown
The city of Crisfield has a median household income of $35,409, versus $77,924 for Maryland and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Crisfield households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Crisfield vs. Nation
Median household income in Crisfield ($35,409) is approximately 39 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Maryland
Crisfield is a city located in Somerset County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 2,726. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau