Rodessa, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Rodessa Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Rodessa
- The estimated average credit card debt for Rodessa residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Rodessa Credit Card Calculator
Rodessa Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Rodessa
- Residents of Rodessa, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Rodessa, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Rodessa cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Rodessa 
- Rodessa (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Rodessa, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71069, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Rodessa, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Rodessa (71069) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Rodessa
Banks in or near Rodessa, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Rodessa produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Rodessa, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Rodessa produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Rodessa, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Rodessa produced no matches.
Rodessa, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Rodessa vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Rodessa ($17,464) is approximately 63 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Rodessa, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Rodessa has a median household income of $17,464, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Rodessa households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Rodessa vs. Nation
Median household income in Rodessa ($17,464) is approximately 70 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Rodessa is a village located in Caddo County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 270. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau