Provencal, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Provencal Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Provencal
- The estimated average credit card debt for Provencal residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Provencal Credit Card Calculator
Provencal Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Provencal
- Residents of Provencal, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Provencal, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Provencal cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Provencal 
- Provencal (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Provencal, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71468, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Provencal, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Provencal (71468) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Provencal
Banks in or near Provencal, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Provencal produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Provencal, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Provencal produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Provencal, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Provencal produced no matches.
Provencal, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Provencal vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Provencal ($44,112) is approximately 7 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Provencal, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Provencal has a median household income of $44,112, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 25 percent of Provencal households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Provencal vs. Nation
Median household income in Provencal ($44,112) is approximately 24 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Provencal is a village located in Natchitoches County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 611. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau