Pleasant Hill, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Pleasant Hill Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Pleasant Hill
- The estimated average credit card debt for Pleasant Hill residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Pleasant Hill Credit Card Calculator
Pleasant Hill Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Pleasant Hill
- Residents of Pleasant Hill, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Pleasant Hill, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Pleasant Hill cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Pleasant Hill 
- Pleasant Hill (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Pleasant Hill, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71065, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Pleasant Hill, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Pleasant Hill (71065) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Pleasant Hill
Banks in or near Pleasant Hill, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Pleasant Hill produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Pleasant Hill, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Pleasant Hill produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Pleasant Hill, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Pleasant Hill produced no matches.
Pleasant Hill, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Pleasant Hill vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Pleasant Hill ($28,830) is approximately 39 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Pleasant Hill, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Pleasant Hill has a median household income of $28,830, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 22 percent of Pleasant Hill households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Pleasant Hill vs. Nation
Median household income in Pleasant Hill ($28,830) is approximately 51 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
About Pleasant Hill
Pleasant Hill is a village located in Sabine County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 723. 
Pleasant Hill Credit Cards
For more information about Pleasant Hill credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau