Cotton Valley, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cotton Valley Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cotton Valley
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cotton Valley residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cotton Valley Credit Card Calculator
Cotton Valley Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cotton Valley
- Residents of Cotton Valley, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cotton Valley, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cotton Valley cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cotton Valley 
- Cotton Valley (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Cotton Valley, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71018, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Cotton Valley, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Cotton Valley (71018) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Cotton Valley
Banks in or near Cotton Valley, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Cotton Valley produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Cotton Valley, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Cotton Valley produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Cotton Valley, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Cotton Valley produced no matches.
Cotton Valley, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Cotton Valley vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Cotton Valley ($30,611) is approximately 36 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Cotton Valley, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Cotton Valley has a median household income of $30,611, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Cotton Valley households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Cotton Valley vs. Nation
Median household income in Cotton Valley ($30,611) is approximately 47 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
About Cotton Valley
Cotton Valley is a town located in Webster County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 1,009. 
Cotton Valley Credit Cards
For more information about Cotton Valley credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau