Turkey Creek, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Turkey Creek Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Turkey Creek
- The estimated average credit card debt for Turkey Creek residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Turkey Creek Credit Card Calculator
Turkey Creek Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Turkey Creek
- Residents of Turkey Creek, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Turkey Creek, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Turkey Creek cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Turkey Creek 
- Turkey Creek (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Turkey Creek, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 70586, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Turkey Creek, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Turkey Creek (70586) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Turkey Creek
Banks in or near Turkey Creek, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Turkey Creek produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Turkey Creek, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Turkey Creek produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Turkey Creek, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Turkey Creek produced no matches.
Turkey Creek, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Turkey Creek vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Turkey Creek ($58,355) is approximately 22 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Turkey Creek, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Turkey Creek has a median household income of $58,355, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Turkey Creek households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Turkey Creek vs. Nation
Median household income in Turkey Creek ($58,355) is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
About Turkey Creek
Turkey Creek is a village located in Evangeline County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 441. 
Turkey Creek Credit Cards
For more information about Turkey Creek credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau