Deridder, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Deridder Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Deridder
- The estimated average credit card debt for Deridder residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Deridder Credit Card Calculator
Deridder Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Deridder
- Residents of Deridder, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Deridder, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Deridder cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Deridder 
- Deridder (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Deridder, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 70634, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Sep 14, 2015||70634||Payoff process||DISCOVER BANK||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
Local Financial Institutions in Deridder
Banks in or near Deridder, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Deridder produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Deridder, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Deridder produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Deridder, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Deridder produced no matches.
Deridder, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Deridder vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Deridder ($38,045) is approximately 20 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Deridder, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Deridder has a median household income of $38,045, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Deridder households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Deridder vs. Nation
Median household income in Deridder ($38,045) is approximately 35 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Deridder is a city located in Beauregard County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 10,578. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau