Towanda, KS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Towanda Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Towanda
- The estimated average credit card debt for Towanda residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Towanda Credit Card Calculator
Towanda Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Towanda
- Residents of Towanda, KS have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Towanda, KS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Towanda cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Towanda 
- Towanda (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Towanda, KS
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 67144, KS. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Towanda, KS.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Towanda (67144) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Towanda
Banks in or near Towanda, KS
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Towanda produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Towanda, KS
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Towanda produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Towanda, KS
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Towanda produced no matches.
Towanda, KS Household Income Statistics
Income: Towanda vs. Kansas
Median household income in Towanda ($55,178) is approximately 1 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($54,787). 
Towanda, KS Income Breakdown
The city of Towanda has a median household income of $55,178, versus $54,787 for Kansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 9 percent of Towanda households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Towanda vs. Nation
Median household income in Towanda ($55,178) is approximately 5 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Kansas
Towanda is a city located in Butler County in the state of Kansas, and has a population of approximately 1,450. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau