Princeton, KS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Princeton Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Princeton
- The estimated average credit card debt for Princeton residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Princeton Credit Card Calculator
Princeton Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Princeton
- Residents of Princeton, KS have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Princeton, KS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Princeton cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Princeton 
- Princeton (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Princeton, KS
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 66078, KS. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Princeton, KS.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Princeton (66078) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Princeton
Banks in or near Princeton, KS
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Princeton produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Princeton, KS
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Princeton produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Princeton, KS
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Princeton produced no matches.
Princeton, KS Household Income Statistics
Income: Princeton vs. Kansas
Median household income in Princeton ($63,425) is approximately 16 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($54,787). 
Princeton, KS Income Breakdown
The city of Princeton has a median household income of $63,425, versus $54,787 for Kansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 12 percent of Princeton households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Princeton vs. Nation
Median household income in Princeton ($63,425) is approximately 9 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Kansas
Princeton is a city located in Franklin County in the state of Kansas, and has a population of approximately 277. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau