La Harpe, KS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
La Harpe Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in La Harpe
- The estimated average credit card debt for La Harpe residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
La Harpe Credit Card Calculator
La Harpe Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in La Harpe
- Residents of La Harpe, KS have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More La Harpe, KS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- La Harpe cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in La Harpe 
- La Harpe (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near La Harpe, KS
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 66751, KS. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in La Harpe, KS.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in La Harpe (66751) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in La Harpe
Banks in or near La Harpe, KS
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in La Harpe produced no matches.
ATMs in or near La Harpe, KS
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in La Harpe produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near La Harpe, KS
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in La Harpe produced no matches.
La Harpe, KS Household Income Statistics
Income: La Harpe vs. Kansas
Median household income in La Harpe ($30,247) is approximately 45 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($54,787). 
La Harpe, KS Income Breakdown
The city of La Harpe has a median household income of $30,247, versus $54,787 for Kansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of La Harpe households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: La Harpe vs. Nation
Median household income in La Harpe ($30,247) is approximately 48 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Kansas
About La Harpe
La Harpe is a city located in Allen County in the state of Kansas, and has a population of approximately 578. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau