De Soto, KS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
De Soto Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in De Soto
- The estimated average credit card debt for De Soto residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
De Soto Credit Card Calculator
De Soto Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in De Soto
- Residents of De Soto, KS have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More De Soto, KS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- De Soto cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in De Soto 
- De Soto (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near De Soto, KS
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 66018, KS. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in De Soto, KS.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in De Soto (66018) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in De Soto
Banks in or near De Soto, KS
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in De Soto produced no matches.
ATMs in or near De Soto, KS
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in De Soto produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near De Soto, KS
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in De Soto produced no matches.
De Soto, KS Household Income Statistics
Income: De Soto vs. Kansas
Median household income in De Soto ($82,426) is approximately 50 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($54,787). 
De Soto, KS Income Breakdown
The city of De Soto has a median household income of $82,426, versus $54,787 for Kansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 7 percent of De Soto households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: De Soto vs. Nation
Median household income in De Soto ($82,426) is approximately 41 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Kansas
About De Soto
De Soto is a city located in Johnson County in the state of Kansas, and has a population of approximately 5,720. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau