Idaho Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Idaho Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: ID vs. U.S.
- Idaho residents have average credit card debt of $4,549. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Idaho is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- ID ranks 42nd in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in ID
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Idaho 
- Idaho ranks 35th in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Idaho 
- Idaho: 5 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Idaho Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: ID vs. U.S.
- Idaho residents have an average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score for Idaho residents is
1% greater than the national average score of 696.
- ID ranks 23rd in the nation in average credit score. 
Income Breakdown in Idaho
The state of Idaho has a median household income is $49,182. Approximately 16 percent of households in ID have incomes below the poverty level. 
Household Income: Idaho vs. U.S.
The median household income in the state of Idaho is approximately 16 percent less than the median income for the United States in its entirety.
For the nation as a whole, the median household income is $58,283, versus the Idaho median household income of $49,182. 
Age Breakdown in Idaho
In Idaho, just under 70 percent of state residents meet the minimum age requirement to own a credit card in their own name without a co-signer.  
Additional information about Idaho
The state of Idaho has a population of approximately 1,567,582, ranking 39th in the nation. 
More about Idaho Credit Cards
For more information about Idaho credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve