Belleville, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Belleville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Belleville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Belleville residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Belleville Credit Card Calculator
Belleville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Belleville
- Residents of Belleville, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Belleville, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Belleville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Belleville 
- Belleville (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Belleville, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72824, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Belleville, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Belleville (72824) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Belleville
Banks in or near Belleville, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Belleville produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Belleville, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Belleville produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Belleville, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Belleville produced no matches.
Belleville, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Belleville vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Belleville ($48,179) is approximately 13 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Belleville, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Belleville has a median household income of $48,179, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Belleville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Belleville vs. Nation
Median household income in Belleville ($48,179) is approximately 17 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Belleville is a city located in Yell County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 441. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau