Mount Pleasant, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mount Pleasant Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mount Pleasant
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mount Pleasant residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mount Pleasant Credit Card Calculator
Mount Pleasant Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mount Pleasant
- Residents of Mount Pleasant, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mount Pleasant, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mount Pleasant cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mount Pleasant 
- Mount Pleasant (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Mount Pleasant, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72561, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Mount Pleasant, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Mount Pleasant (72561) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Mount Pleasant
Banks in or near Mount Pleasant, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Mount Pleasant produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Mount Pleasant, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Mount Pleasant produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Mount Pleasant, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Mount Pleasant produced no matches.
Mount Pleasant, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Mount Pleasant vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Mount Pleasant ($37,999) is approximately 11 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Mount Pleasant, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Mount Pleasant has a median household income of $37,999, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Mount Pleasant households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Mount Pleasant vs. Nation
Median household income in Mount Pleasant ($37,999) is approximately 35 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
About Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant is a town located in Izard County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 414. 
Mount Pleasant Credit Cards
For more information about Mount Pleasant credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau