Marion, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Marion Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Marion
- The estimated average credit card debt for Marion residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Marion Credit Card Calculator
Marion Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Marion
- Residents of Marion, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Marion, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Marion cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Marion 
- Marion (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Marion, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72364, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Marion, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Marion (72364) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Marion
Banks in or near Marion, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Marion produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Marion, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Marion produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Marion, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Marion produced no matches.
Marion, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Marion vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Marion ($45,923) is approximately 8 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Marion, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Marion has a median household income of $45,923, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 30 percent of Marion households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Marion vs. Nation
Median household income in Marion ($45,923) is approximately 21 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Marion is a city located in Crittenden County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 12,345. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau