Cotton Plant, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cotton Plant Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cotton Plant
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cotton Plant residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cotton Plant Credit Card Calculator
Cotton Plant Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cotton Plant
- Residents of Cotton Plant, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cotton Plant, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cotton Plant cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cotton Plant 
- Cotton Plant (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Cotton Plant, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72036, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Cotton Plant, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Cotton Plant (72036) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Cotton Plant
Banks in or near Cotton Plant, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Cotton Plant produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Cotton Plant, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Cotton Plant produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Cotton Plant, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Cotton Plant produced no matches.
Cotton Plant, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Cotton Plant vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Cotton Plant ($33,101) is approximately 22 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Cotton Plant, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Cotton Plant has a median household income of $33,101, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 26 percent of Cotton Plant households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Cotton Plant vs. Nation
Median household income in Cotton Plant ($33,101) is approximately 43 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
About Cotton Plant
Cotton Plant is a city located in Woodruff County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 649. 
Cotton Plant Credit Cards
For more information about Cotton Plant credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau