Blue Eye, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Blue Eye Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Blue Eye
- The estimated average credit card debt for Blue Eye residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Blue Eye Credit Card Calculator
Blue Eye Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Blue Eye
- Residents of Blue Eye, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Blue Eye, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Blue Eye cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Blue Eye 
- Blue Eye (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Blue Eye, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72660, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Blue Eye, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Blue Eye (72660) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Blue Eye
Banks in or near Blue Eye, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Blue Eye produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Blue Eye, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Blue Eye produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Blue Eye, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Blue Eye produced no matches.
Blue Eye, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Blue Eye vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Blue Eye ($52,762) is approximately 24 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Blue Eye, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Blue Eye has a median household income of $52,762, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Blue Eye households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Blue Eye vs. Nation
Median household income in Blue Eye ($52,762) is approximately 9 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
About Blue Eye
Blue Eye is a town located in Carroll County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 30. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau