Ashdown, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Ashdown Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Ashdown
- The estimated average credit card debt for Ashdown residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Ashdown Credit Card Calculator
Ashdown Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Ashdown
- Residents of Ashdown, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Ashdown, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Ashdown cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Ashdown 
- Ashdown (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Ashdown, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71822, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Nov 6, 2015||71822||Advertising and marketing||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Apr 19, 2012||71822||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with relief||Yes||Yes|
Local Financial Institutions in Ashdown
Banks in or near Ashdown, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Ashdown produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Ashdown, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Ashdown produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Ashdown, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Ashdown produced no matches.
Ashdown, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Ashdown vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Ashdown ($25,256) is approximately 41 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Ashdown, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Ashdown has a median household income of $25,256, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 18 percent of Ashdown households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Ashdown vs. Nation
Median household income in Ashdown ($25,256) is approximately 57 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Ashdown is a city located in Little River County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 4,723. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau