Bullhead City, AZ Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bullhead City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bullhead City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bullhead City residents is $5,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arizona (all cities) is
1% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arizona cities rank 19th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bullhead City Credit Card Calculator
Bullhead City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bullhead City
- Residents of Bullhead City, AZ have an estimated average credit score of 691. 
- The average credit score in Arizona (all cities) is
0.72% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arizona collectively ranks 35th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bullhead City, AZ Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arizona 
- Arizona residents (all cities) rank 24th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bullhead City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arizona Rate: 0.56%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bullhead City 
- Bullhead City (Arizona) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Bullhead City, AZ
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 86429, AZ. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Aug 4, 2016||86429||Billing disputes||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 28, 2015||86429||Billing disputes||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||Yes|
|Jul 1, 2015||86429||Cash advance||U.S. BANCORP||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Bullhead City
Banks in or near Bullhead City, AZ
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Bullhead City produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Bullhead City, AZ
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Bullhead City produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Bullhead City, AZ
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Bullhead City produced no matches.
Bullhead City, AZ Household Income Statistics
Income: Bullhead City vs. Arizona
Median household income in Bullhead City ($19,898) is approximately 65 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($56,532). 
Bullhead City, AZ Income Breakdown
The city of Bullhead City has a median household income of $19,898, versus $56,532 for Arizona and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Bullhead City households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Bullhead City vs. Nation
Median household income in Bullhead City ($19,898) is approximately 66 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arizona
About Bullhead City
Bullhead City is a city located in Mohave County in the state of Arizona, and has a population of approximately 39,540. 
Bullhead City Credit Cards
For more information about Bullhead City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arizona State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau