Parrish, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Parrish Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Parrish
- The estimated average credit card debt for Parrish residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Parrish Credit Card Calculator
Parrish Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Parrish
- Residents of Parrish, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Parrish, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Parrish cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Parrish 
- Parrish (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Parrish, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35580, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 17, 2013||35580||Billing statement||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Parrish
Banks in or near Parrish, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Parrish produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Parrish, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Parrish produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Parrish, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Parrish produced no matches.
Parrish, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Parrish vs. Alabama
Median household income in Parrish ($35,887) is approximately 24 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Parrish, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Parrish has a median household income of $35,887, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Parrish households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Parrish vs. Nation
Median household income in Parrish ($35,887) is approximately 38 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Parrish is a town located in Walker County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 982. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau