Brilliant, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Brilliant Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Brilliant
- The estimated average credit card debt for Brilliant residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Brilliant Credit Card Calculator
Brilliant Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Brilliant
- Residents of Brilliant, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Brilliant, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Brilliant cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Brilliant 
- Brilliant (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Brilliant, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35548, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Brilliant, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Brilliant (35548) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Brilliant
Banks in or near Brilliant, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Brilliant produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Brilliant, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Brilliant produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Brilliant, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Brilliant produced no matches.
Brilliant, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Brilliant vs. Alabama
Median household income in Brilliant ($29,292) is approximately 38 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Brilliant, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Brilliant has a median household income of $29,292, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 21 percent of Brilliant households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Brilliant vs. Nation
Median household income in Brilliant ($29,292) is approximately 50 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Brilliant is a town located in Marion County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 900. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau