Maytown, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Maytown Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Maytown
- The estimated average credit card debt for Maytown residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Maytown Credit Card Calculator
Maytown Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Maytown
- Residents of Maytown, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Maytown, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Maytown cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Maytown 
- Maytown (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Maytown, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35005, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|May 26, 2013||35005||Bankruptcy||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Maytown
Banks in or near Maytown, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Maytown produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Maytown, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Maytown produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Maytown, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Maytown produced no matches.
Maytown, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Maytown vs. Alabama
Median household income in Maytown ($55,063) is approximately 17 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Maytown, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Maytown has a median household income of $55,063, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Maytown households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Maytown vs. Nation
Median household income in Maytown ($55,063) is approximately 6 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Maytown is a town located in Jefferson County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 385. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau