Eva, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Eva Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Eva
- The estimated average credit card debt for Eva residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Eva Credit Card Calculator
Eva Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Eva
- Residents of Eva, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Eva, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Eva cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Eva 
- Eva (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Eva, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35621, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Eva, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Eva (35621) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Eva
Banks in or near Eva, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Eva produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Eva, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Eva produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Eva, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Eva produced no matches.
Eva, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Eva vs. Alabama
Median household income in Eva ($39,028) is approximately 17 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Eva, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Eva has a median household income of $39,028, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 14 percent of Eva households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Eva vs. Nation
Median household income in Eva ($39,028) is approximately 33 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
Eva is a town located in Morgan County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 519. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau