Frackville, PA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Frackville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Frackville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Frackville residents is $4,629. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
7% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Pennsylvania cities rank 36th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Frackville Credit Card Calculator
Frackville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Frackville
- Residents of Frackville, PA have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Pennsylvania (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Pennsylvania collectively ranks 19th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Frackville, PA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Pennsylvania 
- Pennsylvania residents (all cities) rank 30th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 5% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Frackville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Pennsylvania Rate: 0.54%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Frackville 
- Frackville (Pennsylvania) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Frackville, PA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 17931, PA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Frackville, PA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Frackville (17931) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Frackville
Banks in or near Frackville, PA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Frackville produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Frackville, PA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Frackville produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Frackville, PA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Frackville produced no matches.
Frackville, PA Household Income Statistics
Income: Frackville vs. Pennsylvania
Median household income in Frackville ($29,633) is approximately 46 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($55,276). 
Frackville, PA Income Breakdown
The city of Frackville has a median household income of $29,633, versus $55,276 for Pennsylvania and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Frackville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Frackville vs. Nation
Median household income in Frackville ($29,633) is approximately 49 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Pennsylvania
Frackville is a borough located in Schuylkill County in the state of Pennsylvania, and has a population of approximately 3,805. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
ZIP Codes in Pennsylvania
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Pennsylvania State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau