Adams, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Adams Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Adams
- The estimated average credit card debt for Adams residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Adams Credit Card Calculator
Adams Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Adams
- Residents of Adams, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Adams, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Adams cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Adams 
- Adams (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Adams, OR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 97810, OR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Adams, OR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Adams (97810) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Adams
Banks in or near Adams, OR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Adams produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Adams, OR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Adams produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Adams, OR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Adams produced no matches.
Adams, OR Household Income Statistics
Income: Adams vs. Oregon
Median household income in Adams ($49,710) is approximately 7 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($53,395). 
Adams, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Adams has a median household income of $49,710, versus $53,395 for Oregon and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Adams households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Adams vs. Nation
Median household income in Adams ($49,710) is approximately 15 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oregon
Adams is a city located in Umatilla County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 350. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau