West Siloam Springs, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Siloam Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Siloam Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Siloam Springs residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Siloam Springs Credit Card Calculator
West Siloam Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Siloam Springs
- Residents of West Siloam Springs, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Siloam Springs, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- West Siloam Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Siloam Springs 
- West Siloam Springs (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near West Siloam Springs, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 74964, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in West Siloam Springs, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in West Siloam Springs (74964) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in West Siloam Springs
Banks in or near West Siloam Springs, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in West Siloam Springs produced no matches.
ATMs in or near West Siloam Springs, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in West Siloam Springs produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near West Siloam Springs, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in West Siloam Springs produced no matches.
West Siloam Springs, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: West Siloam Springs vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in West Siloam Springs ($27,174) is approximately 42 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
West Siloam Springs, OK Income Breakdown
The city of West Siloam Springs has a median household income of $27,174, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 27 percent of West Siloam Springs households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: West Siloam Springs vs. Nation
Median household income in West Siloam Springs ($27,174) is approximately 53 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
About West Siloam Springs
West Siloam Springs is a town located in Delaware County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 846. 
West Siloam Springs Credit Cards
For more information about West Siloam Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau