Quapaw, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Quapaw Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Quapaw
- The estimated average credit card debt for Quapaw residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Quapaw Credit Card Calculator
Quapaw Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Quapaw
- Residents of Quapaw, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Quapaw, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Quapaw cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Quapaw 
- Quapaw (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Quapaw, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 74363, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Feb 8, 2013||74363||Credit determination||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Quapaw
Banks in or near Quapaw, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Quapaw produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Quapaw, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Quapaw produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Quapaw, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Quapaw produced no matches.
Quapaw, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Quapaw vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Quapaw ($49,540) is approximately 5 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Quapaw, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Quapaw has a median household income of $49,540, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 21 percent of Quapaw households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Quapaw vs. Nation
Median household income in Quapaw ($49,540) is approximately 15 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Quapaw is a town located in Ottawa County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 906. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau