Newcastle, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Newcastle Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Newcastle
- The estimated average credit card debt for Newcastle residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Newcastle Credit Card Calculator
Newcastle Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Newcastle
- Residents of Newcastle, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Newcastle, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Newcastle cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Newcastle 
- Newcastle (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Newcastle, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 73065, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Newcastle, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Newcastle (73065) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Newcastle
Banks in or near Newcastle, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Newcastle produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Newcastle, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Newcastle produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Newcastle, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Newcastle produced no matches.
Newcastle, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Newcastle vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Newcastle ($65,142) is approximately 38 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Newcastle, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Newcastle has a median household income of $65,142, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Newcastle households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Newcastle vs. Nation
Median household income in Newcastle ($65,142) is approximately 12 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Newcastle is a city located in McClain County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 7,685. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau