Freedom, OK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Freedom Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Freedom
- The estimated average credit card debt for Freedom residents is $4,854. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oklahoma cities rank 24th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Freedom Credit Card Calculator
Freedom Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Freedom
- Residents of Freedom, OK have an estimated average credit score of 681. 
- The average credit score in Oklahoma (all cities) is
2.16% less than the national average score of 696.
- Oklahoma collectively ranks 44th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Freedom, OK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oklahoma 
- Oklahoma residents (all cities) rank 9th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Freedom cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oklahoma Rate: 0.69%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Freedom 
- Freedom (Oklahoma) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Freedom, OK
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 73842, OK. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Freedom, OK.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Freedom (73842) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Freedom
Banks in or near Freedom, OK
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Freedom produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Freedom, OK
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Freedom produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Freedom, OK
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Freedom produced no matches.
Freedom, OK Household Income Statistics
Income: Freedom vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Freedom ($63,906) is approximately 35 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,199). 
Freedom, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Freedom has a median household income of $63,906, versus $47,199 for Oklahoma and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 16 percent of Freedom households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Freedom vs. Nation
Median household income in Freedom ($63,906) is approximately 10 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Oklahoma
Freedom is a town located in Woods County in the state of Oklahoma, and has a population of approximately 289. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oklahoma State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau