Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 10006
Credit Card Debt in 10006
- 10006 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 10006 residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 10006
10006 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 10006
- Residents of 10006 (NY) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 10006 (New York, NY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 10006 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 10006 
- 10006 (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 10006 (New York, NY)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 10006, NY. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jun 13, 2012||10006||Billing disputes||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Feb 23, 2014||10006||Billing disputes||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|May 23, 2012||10006||Collection practices||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Dec 16, 2014||10006||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||WELLS FARGO & COMPANY||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Mar 24, 2016||10006||Advertising and marketing||BARCLAYS BANK DELAWARE||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Aug 24, 2013||10006||Identity theft / Fraud / Embezzlement||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
Local financial institutions in or near 10006
Banks in or near 10006 (New York, NY)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 10006 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 10006 (New York, NY)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 10006 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 10006 (New York, NY)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 10006 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 10006
Income: 10006 vs. New York
Median household income in 10006 ($112,285) is approximately 74 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($64,481). 
Income Breakdown in 10006
The median household income in 10006 is $112,285, versus $64,481 for New York and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of New York households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 10006 vs. Nation
Median household income in 10006 ($112,285) is approximately 93 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New York
10006 is associated with the city of New York, which is located in New York County in the state of New York. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in New York
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau