Walker, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Walker Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Walker
- The estimated average credit card debt for Walker residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Walker Credit Card Calculator
Walker Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Walker
- Residents of Walker, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Walker, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Walker cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Walker 
- Walker (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Walker, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 70785, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Walker, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Walker (70785) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Walker
Banks in or near Walker, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Walker produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Walker, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Walker produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Walker, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Walker produced no matches.
Walker, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Walker vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Walker ($50,004) is approximately 5 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Walker, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Walker has a median household income of $50,004, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 13 percent of Walker households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Walker vs. Nation
Median household income in Walker ($50,004) is approximately 14 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Walker is a town located in Livingston County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 6,138. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau