Mandeville, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mandeville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mandeville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mandeville residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mandeville Credit Card Calculator
Mandeville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mandeville
- Residents of Mandeville, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mandeville, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mandeville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mandeville 
- Mandeville (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Mandeville, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 70448, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Dec 29, 2014||70448||Billing disputes||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Mar 26, 2013||70448||Billing disputes||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Aug 12, 2015||70448||Other||UNITED SERVICES AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Nov 21, 2012||70448||Payoff process||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in Mandeville
Banks in or near Mandeville, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Mandeville produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Mandeville, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Mandeville produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Mandeville, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Mandeville produced no matches.
Mandeville, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Mandeville vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Mandeville ($41,589) is approximately 13 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Mandeville, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Mandeville has a median household income of $41,589, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 9 percent of Mandeville households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Mandeville vs. Nation
Median household income in Mandeville ($41,589) is approximately 29 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Mandeville is a city located in St. Tammany County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 11,560. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau