Jeanerette, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Jeanerette Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Jeanerette
- The estimated average credit card debt for Jeanerette residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Jeanerette Credit Card Calculator
Jeanerette Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Jeanerette
- Residents of Jeanerette, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Jeanerette, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Jeanerette cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Jeanerette 
- Jeanerette (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Jeanerette, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 70544, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Jeanerette, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Jeanerette (70544) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Jeanerette
Banks in or near Jeanerette, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Jeanerette produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Jeanerette, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Jeanerette produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Jeanerette, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Jeanerette produced no matches.
Jeanerette, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Jeanerette vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Jeanerette ($27,023) is approximately 43 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Jeanerette, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Jeanerette has a median household income of $27,023, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Jeanerette households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Jeanerette vs. Nation
Median household income in Jeanerette ($27,023) is approximately 54 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Jeanerette is a city located in Iberia County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 5,530. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau