Brusly, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Brusly Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Brusly
- The estimated average credit card debt for Brusly residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Brusly Credit Card Calculator
Brusly Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Brusly
- Residents of Brusly, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Brusly, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Brusly cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Brusly 
- Brusly (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Brusly, LA
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 70719, LA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Brusly, LA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Brusly (70719) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Brusly
Banks in or near Brusly, LA
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Brusly produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Brusly, LA
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Brusly produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Brusly, LA
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Brusly produced no matches.
Brusly, LA Household Income Statistics
Income: Brusly vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Brusly ($76,468) is approximately 60 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,653). 
Brusly, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Brusly has a median household income of $76,468, versus $47,653 for Louisiana and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 15 percent of Brusly households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Brusly vs. Nation
Median household income in Brusly ($76,468) is approximately 31 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Louisiana
Brusly is a town located in West Baton Rouge County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 2,589. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau