Louisburg, KS Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Louisburg Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Louisburg
- The estimated average credit card debt for Louisburg residents is $4,830. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kansas (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kansas cities rank 26th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Louisburg Credit Card Calculator
Louisburg Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Louisburg
- Residents of Louisburg, KS have an estimated average credit score of 708. 
- The average credit score in Kansas (all cities) is
1.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Kansas collectively ranks 20th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Louisburg, KS Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kansas 
- Kansas residents (all cities) rank 36th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 19% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Louisburg cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kansas Rate: 0.46%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Louisburg 
- Louisburg (Kansas) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Louisburg, KS
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 66053, KS. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Louisburg, KS.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Louisburg (66053) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Louisburg
Banks in or near Louisburg, KS
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Louisburg produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Louisburg, KS
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Louisburg produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Louisburg, KS
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Louisburg produced no matches.
Louisburg, KS Household Income Statistics
Income: Louisburg vs. Kansas
Median household income in Louisburg ($63,178) is approximately 15 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($54,787). 
Louisburg, KS Income Breakdown
The city of Louisburg has a median household income of $63,178, versus $54,787 for Kansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 9 percent of Louisburg households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Louisburg vs. Nation
Median household income in Louisburg ($63,178) is approximately 8 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Kansas
Louisburg is a city located in Miami County in the state of Kansas, and has a population of approximately 4,315. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau