Winslow, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Winslow Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Winslow
- The estimated average credit card debt for Winslow residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Winslow Credit Card Calculator
Winslow Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Winslow
- Residents of Winslow, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Winslow, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Winslow cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Winslow 
- Winslow (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Winslow, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72959, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Winslow, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Winslow (72959) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Winslow
Banks in or near Winslow, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Winslow produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Winslow, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Winslow produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Winslow, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Winslow produced no matches.
Winslow, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Winslow vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Winslow ($35,647) is approximately 16 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Winslow, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Winslow has a median household income of $35,647, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 20 percent of Winslow households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Winslow vs. Nation
Median household income in Winslow ($35,647) is approximately 39 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Winslow is a city located in Washington County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 391. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau