Mccaskill, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mccaskill Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mccaskill
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mccaskill residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mccaskill Credit Card Calculator
Mccaskill Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mccaskill
- Residents of Mccaskill, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mccaskill, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mccaskill cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mccaskill 
- Mccaskill (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Mccaskill, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 71847, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Mccaskill, AR.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Mccaskill (71847) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Mccaskill
Banks in or near Mccaskill, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Mccaskill produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Mccaskill, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Mccaskill produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Mccaskill, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Mccaskill produced no matches.
Mccaskill, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: Mccaskill vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Mccaskill ($32,976) is approximately 23 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
Mccaskill, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Mccaskill has a median household income of $32,976, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 22 percent of Mccaskill households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Mccaskill vs. Nation
Median household income in Mccaskill ($32,976) is approximately 43 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
Mccaskill is a town located in Hempstead County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 96. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau