England, AR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
England Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in England
- The estimated average credit card debt for England residents is $4,535. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Arkansas (all cities) is
9% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Arkansas cities rank 44th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
England Credit Card Calculator
England Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in England
- Residents of England, AR have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in Arkansas (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- Arkansas collectively ranks 40th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More England, AR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Arkansas 
- Arkansas residents (all cities) rank 3rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- England cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Arkansas Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in England 
- England (Arkansas) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near England, AR
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 72046, AR. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jul 26, 2016||72046||Credit determination||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local Financial Institutions in England
Banks in or near England, AR
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in England produced no matches.
ATMs in or near England, AR
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in England produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near England, AR
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in England produced no matches.
England, AR Household Income Statistics
Income: England vs. Arkansas
Median household income in England ($49,978) is approximately 17 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($42,653). 
England, AR Income Breakdown
The city of England has a median household income of $49,978, versus $42,653 for Arkansas and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 12 percent of England households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: England vs. Nation
Median household income in England ($49,978) is approximately 14 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Arkansas
England is a city located in Lonoke County in the state of Arkansas, and has a population of approximately 2,825. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Arkansas State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau