Bon Air, AL Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bon Air Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bon Air
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bon Air residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alabama (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alabama cities rank 27th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bon Air Credit Card Calculator
Bon Air Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bon Air
- Residents of Bon Air, AL have an estimated average credit score of 675. 
- The average credit score in Alabama (all cities) is
3.02% less than the national average score of 696.
- Alabama collectively ranks 46th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bon Air, AL Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alabama 
- Alabama residents (all cities) rank 2nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bon Air cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alabama Rate: 0.77%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bon Air 
- Bon Air (Alabama) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Bon Air, AL
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 35032, AL. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Bon Air, AL.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Bon Air (35032) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Bon Air
Banks in or near Bon Air, AL
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Bon Air produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Bon Air, AL
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Bon Air produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Bon Air, AL
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Bon Air produced no matches.
Bon Air, AL Household Income Statistics
Income: Bon Air vs. Alabama
Median household income in Bon Air ($36,348) is approximately 23 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($47,023). 
Bon Air, AL Income Breakdown
The city of Bon Air has a median household income of $36,348, versus $47,023 for Alabama and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 23 percent of Bon Air households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Bon Air vs. Nation
Median household income in Bon Air ($36,348) is approximately 38 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Alabama
About Bon Air
Bon Air is a town located in Talladega County in the state of Alabama, and has a population of approximately 116. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alabama State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau