Lovelock, NV Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lovelock Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lovelock
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lovelock residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lovelock Credit Card Calculator
Lovelock Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lovelock
- Residents of Lovelock, NV have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lovelock, NV Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lovelock cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lovelock 
- Lovelock (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near Lovelock, NV
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 89419, NV. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Lovelock, NV.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Lovelock (89419) did not produce any matches.
Local Financial Institutions in Lovelock
Banks in or near Lovelock, NV
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in Lovelock produced no matches.
ATMs in or near Lovelock, NV
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in Lovelock produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near Lovelock, NV
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in Lovelock produced no matches.
Lovelock, NV Household Income Statistics
Income: Lovelock vs. Nevada
Median household income in Lovelock ($65,384) is approximately 6 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($61,575). 
Lovelock, NV Income Breakdown
The city of Lovelock has a median household income of $65,384, versus $61,575 for Nevada and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 19 percent of Lovelock households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: Lovelock vs. Nation
Median household income in Lovelock ($65,384) is approximately 12 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Nevada
Lovelock is a city located in Pershing County in the state of Nevada, and has a population of approximately 1,894. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau