Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20189
Credit Card Debt in 20189
- 20189 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20189 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20189
20189 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20189
- Residents of 20189 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20189 (Dulles, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20189 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20189 
- 20189 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20189 (Dulles, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20189, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Aug 3, 2015||20189||Delinquent account||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Feb 4, 2013||20189||Customer service / Customer relations||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|Feb 11, 2016||20189||Credit determination||AMERICAN EXPRESS COMPANY||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 20189
Banks in or near 20189 (Dulles, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20189 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20189 (Dulles, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20189 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20189 (Dulles, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20189 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20189
Income: 20189 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20189 ($140,055) is approximately 99 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20189
The median household income in 20189 is $140,055, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 4 percent of Dulles households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20189 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20189 ($140,055) is approximately 140 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20189 is associated with the city of Dulles, which is located in Loudoun County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau