Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20178
Credit Card Debt in 20178
- 20178 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20178 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20178
20178 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20178
- Residents of 20178 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20178 (Leesburg, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20178 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20178 
- 20178 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20178 (Leesburg, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20178, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Leesburg, VA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Leesburg (20178) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 20178
Banks in or near 20178 (Leesburg, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20178 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20178 (Leesburg, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20178 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20178 (Leesburg, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20178 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20178
Income: 20178 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20178 ($26,601) is approximately 62 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20178
The median household income in 20178 is $26,601, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 4 percent of Leesburg households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20178 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20178 ($26,601) is approximately 54 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20178 is associated with the city of Leesburg, which is located in Loudoun County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau