Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20177
Credit Card Debt in 20177
- 20177 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20177 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20177
20177 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20177
- Residents of 20177 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20177 (Leesburg, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20177 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20177 
- 20177 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20177 (Leesburg, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20177, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Sep 22, 2014||20177||Closing/Cancelling account||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||Yes|
|May 13, 2014||20177||Other||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Apr 29, 2013||20177||Collection debt dispute||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 6, 2012||20177||Collection practices||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 20177
Banks in or near 20177 (Leesburg, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20177 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20177 (Leesburg, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20177 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20177 (Leesburg, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20177 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20177
Income: 20177 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20177 ($26,601) is approximately 62 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20177
The median household income in 20177 is $26,601, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 4 percent of Leesburg households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20177 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20177 ($26,601) is approximately 54 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20177 is associated with the city of Leesburg, which is located in Loudoun County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau