Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20166
Credit Card Debt in 20166
- 20166 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20166 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20166
20166 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20166
- Residents of 20166 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20166 (Sterling, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20166 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20166 
- 20166 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20166 (Sterling, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20166, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Sterling, VA.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Sterling (20166) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 20166
Banks in or near 20166 (Sterling, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20166 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20166 (Sterling, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20166 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20166 (Sterling, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20166 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20166
Income: 20166 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20166 ($0) is approximately 100 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20166
The median household income in 20166 is $0, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 4 percent of Sterling households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20166 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20166 ($0) is approximately 100 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20166 is associated with the city of Sterling, which is located in Loudoun County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau