Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 20110
Credit Card Debt in 20110
- 20110 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 20110 residents is $5,329. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Virginia (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Virginia cities rank 10th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 20110
20110 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 20110
- Residents of 20110 (VA) have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in Virginia (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Virginia collectively ranks 28th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 20110 (Manassas, VA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Virginia 
- Virginia residents (all cities) rank 32nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 20110 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Virginia Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 20110 
- 20110 (Virginia) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 20110 (Manassas, VA)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 20110, VA. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jan 26, 2015||20110||Delinquent account||TD BANK US HOLDING COMPANY||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Jun 25, 2015||20110||Application processing delay||DISCOVER BANK||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Jan 5, 2012||20110||Advertising and marketing||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Jun 20, 2014||20110||Credit card protection / Debt protection||JPMORGAN CHASE & CO.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Dec 12, 2011||20110||Billing statement||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed without relief||Yes||No|
|Feb 22, 2013||20110||Credit reporting||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 20110
Banks in or near 20110 (Manassas, VA)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 20110 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 20110 (Manassas, VA)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 20110 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 20110 (Manassas, VA)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 20110 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 20110
Income: 20110 vs. Virginia
Median household income in 20110 ($62,388) is approximately 11 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($70,231). 
Income Breakdown in 20110
The median household income in 20110 is $62,388, versus $70,231 for Virginia and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 12 percent of Manassas households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 20110 vs. Nation
Median household income in 20110 ($62,388) is approximately 7 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about Virginia
20110 is associated with the city of Manassas, which is located in Manassas (city) County in the state of Virginia. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in Virginia
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Virginia State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau