Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 10113
Credit Card Debt in 10113
- 10113 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 10113 residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 10113
10113 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 10113
- Residents of 10113 (NY) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 10113 (New York, NY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 10113 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 10113 
- 10113 (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 10113 (New York, NY)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 10113, NY. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jun 10, 2012||10113||Billing statement||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Oct 13, 2016||10113||APR or interest rate||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 10113
Banks in or near 10113 (New York, NY)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 10113 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 10113 (New York, NY)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 10113 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 10113 (New York, NY)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 10113 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 10113
Income: 10113 vs. New York
Median household income in 10113 ($138,020) is approximately 114 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($64,481). 
Income Breakdown in 10113
The median household income in 10113 is $138,020, versus $64,481 for New York and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of New York households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 10113 vs. Nation
Median household income in 10113 ($138,020) is approximately 137 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New York
10113 is associated with the city of New York, which is located in New York County in the state of New York. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in New York
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau