Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 10039
Credit Card Debt in 10039
- 10039 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 10039 residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 10039
10039 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 10039
- Residents of 10039 (NY) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 10039 (New York, NY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 10039 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 10039 
- 10039 (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 10039 (New York, NY)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 10039, NY. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 18, 2014||10039||Billing disputes||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Apr 23, 2014||10039||Customer service / Customer relations||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Oct 22, 2012||10039||Unsolicited issuance of credit card||BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Feb 13, 2012||10039||Credit reporting||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed without relief||Yes||Yes|
|Aug 13, 2015||10039||Billing disputes||SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
|Apr 25, 2013||10039||Billing disputes||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
|Apr 15, 2016||10039||Unsolicited issuance of credit card||CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORPORATION||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 10039
Banks in or near 10039 (New York, NY)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 10039 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 10039 (New York, NY)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 10039 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 10039 (New York, NY)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 10039 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 10039
Income: 10039 vs. New York
Median household income in 10039 ($33,641) is approximately 48 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($64,481). 
Income Breakdown in 10039
The median household income in 10039 is $33,641, versus $64,481 for New York and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of New York households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 10039 vs. Nation
Median household income in 10039 ($33,641) is approximately 42 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New York
10039 is associated with the city of New York, which is located in New York County in the state of New York. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in New York
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau