Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 10018
Credit Card Debt in 10018
- 10018 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 10018 residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 10018
10018 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 10018
- Residents of 10018 (NY) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 10018 (New York, NY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 10018 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 10018 
- 10018 (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 10018 (New York, NY)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 10018, NY. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Jun 4, 2015||10018||Other||FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHA||Closed with explanation||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 10018
Banks in or near 10018 (New York, NY)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 10018 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 10018 (New York, NY)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 10018 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 10018 (New York, NY)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 10018 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 10018
Income: 10018 vs. New York
Median household income in 10018 ($39,282) is approximately 39 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($64,481). 
Income Breakdown in 10018
The median household income in 10018 is $39,282, versus $64,481 for New York and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of New York households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 10018 vs. Nation
Median household income in 10018 ($39,282) is approximately 33 percent less than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New York
10018 is associated with the city of New York, which is located in New York County in the state of New York. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in New York
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau