Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 10017
Credit Card Debt in 10017
- 10017 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 10017 residents is $4,952. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New York (all cities) is
0% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New York cities rank 20th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 10017
10017 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 10017
- Residents of 10017 (NY) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in New York (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New York collectively ranks 24th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 10017 (New York, NY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New York 
- New York residents (all cities) rank 19th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 10017 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New York Rate: 0.59%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 10017 
- 10017 (New York) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 10017 (New York, NY)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 10017, NY. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
|Date Complaint Filed||ZIP of Complaint||Type of Complaint||Company||Status of Complaint||Timely response?||Consumer disputed?|
|Apr 1, 2016||10017||Advertising and marketing||CITIBANK, N.A.||Closed with non-monetary relief||Yes||No|
Local financial institutions in or near 10017
Banks in or near 10017 (New York, NY)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 10017 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 10017 (New York, NY)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 10017 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 10017 (New York, NY)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 10017 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 10017
Income: 10017 vs. New York
Median household income in 10017 ($116,507) is approximately 81 percent greater than the median income for the state as a whole ($64,481). 
Income Breakdown in 10017
The median household income in 10017 is $116,507, versus $64,481 for New York and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 17 percent of New York households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 10017 vs. Nation
Median household income in 10017 ($116,507) is approximately 100 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New York
10017 is associated with the city of New York, which is located in New York County in the state of New York. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
Other ZIP Codes in New York
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New York State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau