Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 03821
Credit Card Debt in 03821
- 03821 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 03821 residents is $5,327. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Hampshire (all cities) is
7% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Hampshire cities rank 11th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 03821
03821 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 03821
- Residents of 03821 (NH) have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in New Hampshire (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- New Hampshire collectively ranks 9th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 03821 (Dover, NH) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Hampshire 
- New Hampshire residents (all cities) rank 21st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 2% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 03821 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Hampshire Rate: 0.58%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 03821 
- 03821 (New Hampshire) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Credit Card Complaints in or near 03821 (Dover, NH)
Recent credit card complaints originating from consumers in 03821, NH. Local consumers submitted these credit card complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The date of the complaint, type of complaint and status of the inquiry are listed below.
We did not find any local credit card complaints in Dover, NH.
Our search for complaints originating from comsumers in Dover (03821) did not produce any matches.
Local financial institutions in or near 03821
Banks in or near 03821 (Dover, NH)
Local banks offering credit and financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local banks found.
Our search for banks located in 03821 produced no matches.
ATMs in or near 03821 (Dover, NH)
Local Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) for use by residents of the community.
Sorry, no local ATMs were found.
Our search for ATMs located in 03821 produced no matches.
Credit Unions in or near 03821 (Dover, NH)
Local credit unions offering financial products to residents of the community.
Sorry, no local credit unions were found.
Our search for credit unions located in 03821 produced no matches.
Household Income Statistics in 03821
Income: 03821 vs. New Hampshire
Median household income in 03821 ($63,297) is approximately 5 percent less than the median income for the state as a whole ($66,454). 
Income Breakdown in 03821
The median household income in 03821 is $63,297, versus $66,454 for New Hampshire and $58,283 for the U.S. Approximately 11 percent of Dover households have incomes below poverty level. 
Income: 03821 vs. Nation
Median household income in 03821 ($63,297) is approximately 9 percent greater than the median income for the entire United States ($58,283). 
Additional information about New Hampshire
03821 is associated with the city of Dover, which is located in Strafford County in the state of New Hampshire. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
Other ZIP Codes in New Hampshire
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Hampshire State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau